• Use of a geared motor has resulted in a simpler mechanism. (Outdoor specifications (IP54 or equivalent) have been adopted for the motor.)
• The mechanism of this pump has been simplified, which means that the pump body alone is a light 65 kg or so.
• Adoption of an optional lifter enables the drum can to be easily replaced.
Note: This pump is basically compatible with the H400 type motor driven pump, which already has a proven track record, consult with us when replacing the H400 pump.
• A replenisher pump is no longer needed as this is a drum can mounted type lubrication pump.
• Attachment of a follower plate has reduced the amount of residual grease and allows grease to be used more effectively.
• Both single line and dual line systems can be supported as models of this pump are available for both systems.
• The suction performance of high-viscosity grease has been improved by adoption of a piston valve system at the suction port and enhancing cut-off performance.
|Max. operating pressure (MPa)||21|
|Discharge quantity (cm3/min)||According to specification table (75/90 to 316/380)|
|Power supply (3-phase)||AC 200／220 V (50／60 Hz）
AC 400／440 V (50／60 Hz)
|Drum can used||200 L drum can|
|Grease used||NLGI No.0 to No2.
(Note, however, that the consistency shall be 240 or more at the operating temperature.)
|Piping system||Single line, dual line|
|Discharge quantity(cm3 /min(50/60Hz))||75/90||100/120||158/190||316/380|
|Max. discharge pressure (MPa)||21|
|Safety valve pressure (MPa)||25|
|Motor specifications||0.2 kW,
speed reduction ratio 1/59
speed reduction ratio 1/43
speed reduction ratio 1/21
|Accessories||with follower plate, with low level switch, with drum can access door|
|Weight (kg)||Approx. 65|
|Number of lubricating ports||200||300||600||800|
Explanation of Model Symbols