This motor driven grease pump is used in single line centralized lubricating systems. This automatic lubricating system has been designed to be simple and streamlined, and uses a single-piston pump mechanism which is driven by a geared motor.
• Motor Capacity Reduced By Improved Efficiency
Use of a geared motor drive has improved efficiency, and this has reduced motor output to one half of that of previous models (in-house comparison).
• Simple Pump Mechanism
As a result of a non-spring check valve and single-piston pump mechanism, the pump mechanism is kept simple and is almost fault-free.
• Low-cost Automatic Lubrication
The pump and control panel are integrated, which enables easy automatic lubrication. Also, even more substantial automatic lubrication is possible if this pump is operated with a separately installed standard electric control panel.
|Model symbol||Discharge quantity
|Electric motor output（kW）||Direction of
|AKA-104AK-※※-※※||30||36||21||0.1 (speed reduction ratio 1/40)||Direction is
• The set pressures of the safety valve are 23 MPa for grease and 13 MPa for oil, respectively.
• As this is an indoor type pump, protection such as installing the pump inside a cubicle is required, for example, when it is to be used outdoors or in poor environmental conditions.
• Select NLGI consistency #0 to #1 for centralized lubrication for the grease used. (Note, however, the grease used shall be unworked with the consistency of 240 or more at the operating temperature.)
• Foundation bolts are not included.
Explanation of Model Symbols
Note) Attachment of electric control panel
• The EK-3(T) control panel is attached only on the AKAC-108 type.
• Only a low level switch can be connected and controlled on the 3(T) type control panel.
• Note that the high level switch cannot be connected. When performing high level switch control, consult with us.
• Items marked by an asterisk * are applicable to only the AKA-104 and 108 types.