This compact pump is easy to handle. It is best suited to lubricating systems that have short pipes at relatively low lubrication frequency points and that have few lubricating ports.
• Simplified Pipeline
The pipe diameter has been made narrow with the use of a high-pressure pump, which makes lubrication possible over a wide area. This results in reduced piping costs and improved lubrication reliability.
• Simple Handling and Operation
This pump is compact and easy to use and light handle operation allows handy use.
• Solid and Simple Structure
This pump is designed in a simple structure and features an almost fault-free mechanism, which reduces the time and effort needed in maintenance.
|Model symbol||Discharge quantity
|KM-42AK||3.5||21||2.0||Centralized lubricating grease
NLGI consistency #0 to #1
• Be sure to use this pump indoors.
• The grease used is NLGI consistency #0 to #1 for centralized lubrication.
• The grease used shall be unworked with the consistency of 240 or more at the operating temperature.
Explanation of Model Symbols