Single line centralized lubricating systems are divided into the following four major types:
(1) Manually operated pump system
(2) Motor driven pump system
(3) Motor driven multi-zone system
(4) Oil spray system
The following table summarizes the component equipment of each system and their combinations. (For details, refer to the Equipment Manual.)
List of systems
|Manually operated||KM-42AK||3.5 cm3/stroke||2||-||21||MJN
|0.082 to 0.492
0.164 to 1.148
0.41 to 4.92
|KM-3BKP||7 cm3/stroke||1.6||10||For oil|
|Motor driven||AKA-104AK||30||36||4||0.1||21||200||EK||For grease|
|LPP series||29 to 83||35 to 100||Pail can||0.09||21||200||For grease|
|LBP series||75 to 316||90 to 380||Drum can||0.2 to 0.4||500|
• The number of lubricating ports in the above table indicate values at 0°C with the NLGI consistency #1 grease.
Note, however, that 2,000 ports marked with an asterisk ‘*’ are limited to a multi-zone system.
(This varies according to the brand of grease, ambient temperature, and pipe diameter.)
• Replenish the pumps and tank with grease by using a grease filling pump via the replenishing port. (excluding pail can pumps and drum can pumps)
•Standard voltage of electric motor
200 V AC 50/60 HZ, 220 V AC 60 HZ
400 V AC 50/60 HZ, 440 V AC 60 HZ
• Consult with us regarding different voltages.
• *1 Consult with us regarding the electric control panel.